villa away today !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXR600

Player Valuation: £500k
alright blue noses , what a day today , did anyone here go to the villa away match ? , was ****in unbelievable i went today and we where ****in rockin from start to finish , 3-0 at half time , was probably the second best feelin ive had with everton , behind the equalizer we got at old trafford last season to make it 4-4 . also i managed to get a official everton coach ticket so i was made up , real luxery coach i thought !!

i couldnt help feelin tho as we where goin past the happy als coaches or the happy scals coaches as some say , i couldnt help wishin i was on there on the way home , it looked a right crack on there , the ale was flowin the bus was rockin and the windows where bangin , it looked ****in ace on there !!

i was on a Barnes coach which was dangerously dry and would have loved to have been on a well oiled coach, but dunno if i could deal with that double decker bus they took down, seems a long way for a double decker without a toilet

i was on a Barnes coach which was dangerously dry and would have loved to have been on a well oiled coach, but dunno if i could deal with that double decker bus they took down, seems a long way for a double decker without a toilet

think ya can just piddle out the window with Happy Al's

Was our best performance at Villa since errrr........our last 3-1 win there in 2005,although I think we were even better yesterday,great away day yesterday,the place was bouncing!!COYB!!!

definitely enjoyed seeing you away supporters going crazy on Saturday! :)

I went. I was on Barnes travel too and as a previous post says it was most definitely dry! I was thinking of going on Everton's official coach but heard they don't lay many coaches on.

First 45 was unreal. R car defo wasn't dry!!!!!

haha , yeah defo , i was so happy and buzzin inside , all the villa fans where just gutted and theres us in the corner makin a riot , half time i went for a pint but they whent sellin any ale , i thought what a bunch of c*nts to not sell us ale !!

evertons official coaches are luxery and comfy and do look the part inside , its just a shame it cant allow ale on there , they had a couple of seats left on our coach , but usually they do sell out fast !!

i tell you what tho at the game when they scored the game changed good style , they had there tails up and where lookin dangerous i couldnt wait for the final whistle !!

I went. I was on Barnes travel too and as a previous post says it was most definitely dry! I was thinking of going on Everton's official coach but heard they don't lay many coaches on.

do barns travel not allow ale on board ? or was it just a case that no one brought any ale ?

Photographing a wedding and getting updates from the guests. Gotta love footy loving wedding guests :D What a result, we looked amazing on MOTD.

I'm sure you could sneak a cheeky half bottle in your coat pocket on an official coach... If you enjoy living life on the very edge mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.