Us having the ref on our side for a derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

gheesom

Player Valuation: £8m
I was having a chat with a red mate of mine, who claims we've had our fair share of decisions go our way in derbies that really shouldn't have. I really can't think of any, he couldn't name any specifics - I pointed out that there were no major ones that I could think of.

But has there been any players who should have been sent off, and they got away with it? or anything similar.

imgres

Someone please total up the number of sendings off/penalties/dissallowed goals for us and them over the last 30/40 years and I think you may see we don't get anywhere near a share of the major decisions!!

"In 76 years, Everton have been awarded just 1 penalty at Anfield. Meanwhile, Liverpool have been given 23 at Goodison Park"

I was having a chat with a red mate of mine, who claims we've had our fair share of decisions go our way in derbies that really shouldn't have. I really can't think of any, he couldn't name any specifics - I pointed out that there were no major ones that I could think of.

But has there been any players who should have been sent off, and they got away with it? or anything similar.

He can **** off.

Hell would sooner freeze over.

When that greek yard dog crippled Fellaini, I was shocked they both weren't sent off. We couldn't have had many compolaints if they were, tbh.

Nothing compared to the litany of crimes against us, mind.

No ones saying Everton never get the odd decision in our favour, but when we don't they are literally the worst decisions in the world and usually come in multitude in one game. Not just against the ****e either.

Just hope I can live long enough to see a ref really on our side for a Derby. The phone ins and media interviews would be a ****ing treat afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.