Unhappy Shopper - Everton Books in Souvenir Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorBlue

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Managed to get back to Liverpool last week to see family. Had my eye on getting some books from the Goodison shop and the Everton 2 shop.

I was extremely disappointed that Brian Viners Looking for the Toffees, The Cannonball Kid and the Harry Catterick biography were not available in these shops. Got the first two of them in Waterstones in Liverpool 1 but am pretty peeved that the club are not selling them.

Considering that half the proceeds from Dave Hicksons Cannonball Kid are going to the Former Players Foundation I was very suprised the club does not stock it.

The young girl working at the Goodison shop had a look of surprise and thought I was speaking martian when I asked for Cattericks biography. She hadn't heard of it or knew if the club were getting any in stock. I love to support the club shops, how come Waterstones supply these books but not the club? The Everton 2 shop also had no dvd's on the shelves. This needs sorting out.

tumblr_m96r03H8S41qery84.png

Managed to get back to Liverpool last week to see family. Had my eye on getting some books from the Goodison shop and the Everton 2 shop.

I was extremely disappointed that Brian Viners Looking for the Toffees, The Cannonball Kid and the Harry Catterick biography were not available in these shops. Got the first two of them in Waterstones in Liverpool 1 but am pretty peeved that the club are not selling them.

Considering that half the proceeds from Dave Hicksons Cannonball Kid are going to the Former Players Foundation I was very suprised the club does not stock it.

The young girl working at the Goodison shop had a look of surprise and thought I was speaking martian when I asked for Cattericks biography. She hadn't heard of it or knew if the club were getting any in stock. I love to support the club shops, how come Waterstones supply these books but not the club? The Everton 2 shop also had no dvd's on the shelves. This needs sorting out.

Nice piece of sentiment mate but the club don't make any money off sales in them, so I wouldn't bother.

Everton don't run the shops mate, kitbag do. The whole proceeds of a book could go to charity but if kitbag can't stick their snout in the proceeds they won't stock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.