Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been impressed with Browning since his first couple of games last season. Was man of the match yesterday as well.

Is he ready enough to be 3rd choice centre back? That way we can put cash into much needed playmaker and back up striker...
If its a choice between spending 10 mil on a defender or 10 mil going towards a front player, forward line needs the immediate attention

we need to buy CB but cause Browning shows good signs it might not be necessary to slash so much, we might do with alcaraz type of a back up option.
big money needs to go to #10 and in our case it will be versatile player. my quess is it'll be Nolito.

Galloway and Browning are both excellent.

Though it's obvious we need to buy a centre half, signing one could halt one of if not both of their progress(es?).

Galloway and Browning are both excellent.

Though it's obvious we need to buy a centre half, signing one could halt one of if not both of their progress(es?).

thats why i thought it might not be wise to buy someone like VVD cause his price is high and he might halt their progress. if it wuld be someone "not so nailed to be before them" in the picking order it might motivate them more to perform, dunno if thats reasonable thinking.

anyways, if we rely on youngsters it's a gigantic risk...it could pay of or be a catastrophy.

thats why i thought it might not be wise to buy someone like VVD cause his price is high and he might halt their progress. if it wuld be someone "not so nailed to be before them" in the picking order it might motivate them more to perform, dunno if thats reasonable thinking.

anyways, if we rely on youngsters it's a gigantic risk...it could pay of or be a catastrophy.
Think we should go for a 29-31 year old one tbh.

Cheap, bags of experience and will be done by the time Brend and Browns are really coming into their stride

It cannot be worse than signing an oldie!

Status
Not open for further replies.