Transfer Rumour: Niang again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't went anywhere near him and it's just his agent trying to get him a deal with another club, same happened with Pranjic in the summer. Oh god, remember when we all wanted him and Rodallega! Jesus.

not the kind of signing we need to be making in january. we need an experienced well aged backup striker who can seriously challenge jelavic. Not someone who will use us as a learning curve - we can do something big this season - no need to help out others

I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't went anywhere near him and it's just his agent trying to get him a deal with another club, same happened with Pranjic in the summer. Oh god, remember when we all wanted him and Rodallega! Jesus.

we did mate, its on record.
We tried really hard and put on flights for his agent and family, but they where simply not interested enough once the famous european names showed an interest.

we did mate, its on record.
We tried really hard and put on flights for his agent and family, but they where simply not interested enough once the famous european names showed an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.