Top six? How about top four?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite being twelve points adrift and with only 16 games left to play, Everton legend and Steven Gerrard goal celebrating commentator Andy Gray believes Everton can not be written off for a late surge on the Top 4.

Gray, who enjoyed a remarkable eighteen months at Goodison Park which culminated in FA Cup, European Cup Winners Cup, and League Championship triumphs, believes the return to a fully fit squad for manager Moyes could pay dividends.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, he revealed: “People may look at the table and see Everton so far behind and think I’m mad – but Everton can still make the top four.

“They have been crippled by injuries but David Moyes is now getting those players back and should not be discounted”

No. The teams above us aren't gonna drop 12 points, and I doubt we'll not drop any points until the end of the season.

No. The teams above us aren't gonna drop 12 points, and I doubt we'll not drop any points until the end of the season.

Villa did last season.

We have a chance. Probably one in several thousand, but a chance nonetheless.

If we're in or very near the top 6 by end of March it's DEFO ON!

We have a lovely little run from April 3rd:

West Ham H

Villa A

Blackburn A

Fulham H

Stoke A

Portsmouth H

Villa away being the only potential bananaskin(but look what happened at VP last season)

It already looks like the current runners are falling a bit already.

Spurs drew with hull then went to anfield last n8, no idea why because they didn't do a thing.

Man City, have there own defensive problems as well as Robinho.

Aston Villa arn't playing to well, drew with West Ham at home an then only just beat 10 man Blackburn last n8 6-4.

Its a big ask, but still highly possible.

2 wins are required against Sunderland and Wigan. Before the month of hell. If we don't get 6 points against Sunderland an Wigan, then its definatly not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.