Top 3 Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but there's no promise that any player will score goals you look for the skill of the player because nearly all of his games are off the bench

top 3, alderweirld, fer, soldado. but why stop at 3, id take clasie, negredo, honda, mertens, that young madrid lad morata is tearing it up at the u21 tournament id enquire about him

My List would be another attacking player (Moses) Another defender from ( Lescott, Williams, Vermaelen). Striker ( Javier Hernández )

hi-res-127491228_crop_650x440.jpg
ter%2Bstegen%2Bborussia.jpg
1704014311-04112010154311.jpg

I have never felt so out of touch. where are people plucking these names from? How do people get the time to watch all these foreign players enough to know they are what we need? They may be by the way, I am just wondering what outlet I am missing out on

1. Victor Ibarbo
[video=youtube;IAlS_FcKDBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAlS_FcKDBA[/video]
6'3, good with both feet, super strong. Plays as a CF or on either wing.
2. Leroy Fer
3. Dragović

Last edited:

I'd just have a week off work to fap if we got Banega.

I had it booked off last time with the work permit debacle but had to cancel it.

He's had an excellent season as well, see that creative mid we're missing, that's him.

Southampton linked this morning with an 8m bid.

SOUTHAMPTON FFS

Football Manager 2013 & Youtube.

thanks. unlikely do the first one. may try the second one, assuming these youtube clips show a balanced representation of these players performance in an average game.

Fer
Honda
Lukaku (loan)

But then we need another striker, a winger and a centre back... at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.