Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestevon

Player Valuation: £80m
Anyone else's Arse going yet, weeks dragged on for seemingly forever this week like, supremely confident but the little David Moyes in the back of the mind isn't fully exorcised from my consciousness yet and keeps whispering negative thoughts

Not looked forward this eagerly to a game for a long long time, massive game with so much riding on it

WE'RE EVERTON AREN'T WE, LETS DO THESE

I'm confident mate. That NEVER happens.

Same mate, a lot of the time if i act confidence it's to hide a underlying feeling of doom like, but with this and the Fulham and Newcastle games before I just genuinely feel like we'd get the results like.

Maybe thats the Martinez effect rubbing off on us all like a little bit, but for the first time in 20 odd years i know I'm watching an everton team that's going out always with the intention of winning as the driving force

Think you need to calm down a bit mate.

lol mate i know exactly what ya mean, just been a weird week, probably if I'm being honest, because it's been that long since going into a game this late in the season I have had any feeling other than we'd blow it

Same mate, a lot of the time if i act confidence it's to hide a underlying feeling of doom like, but with this and the Fulham and Newcastle games before I just genuinely feel like we'd get the results like.

Maybe thats the Martinez effect rubbing off on us all like a little bit, but for the first time in 20 odd years i know I'm watching an everton team that's going out always with the intention of winning as the driving force

Good point, i wonder what he is saying to them. ' You've achieved nothing, yet.. '

My own opinion is we're high on confidence and playing well, the Fulham result was a bit of a freak result in the sense they should have scored about 4, and Howard kept us alive, but we an attacking side - Arsenal are too, but we have the Goodison roar behind us... they have a few hundred moaning cockneys.

Good point, i wonder what he is saying to them. ' You've achieved nothing, yet.. '

My own opinion is we're high on confidence and playing well, the Fulham result was a bit of a freak result in the sense they should have scored about 4, and Howard kept us alive, but we an attacking side - Arsenal are too, but we have the Goodison roar behind us... they have a few hundred moaning cockneys.

The thing I like about this year mate is it seems to be a different player almost every week stepping up and putting a massive performance in, even Howard who i will admit I thought was past it last year has had some cracking games where he's kept us in them to go on and get a result

Start of the year, if you told me that Howard and Naismith and McGeady would have won me around, honestly i would have said no chance, and credit for that goes to Bobby getting the best out of them all

We start fast and the crowd is up for it from the start then this could be a special day

The thing I like about this year mate is it seems to be a different player almost every week stepping up and putting a massive performance in, even Howard who i will admit I thought was past it last year has had some cracking games where he's kept us in them to go on and get a result

Start of the year, if you told me that Howard and Naismith and McGeady would have won me around, honestly i would have said no chance, and credit for that goes to Bobby getting the best out of them all

We start fast and the crowd is up for it from the start then this could be a special day

Wish this was an 4pm or Monday night game , I hate lunchtime kick-offs, the games just don't have the same intensity for whatever reason

Wish this was an 4pm or Monday night game , I hate lunchtime kick-offs, the games just don't have the same intensity for whatever reason

aye mate a night game and the place would be deafening, but here's hoping for something early to wake everyone up tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.