2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davies never impressed me at all in the last few years but to be fair to him he looks a different player now when he comes on.
He seems to gel with this steely, tough and nasty edge we are developing again at last.
He wes anonymous mincing around with the Bernards,Gomes's and Delphs we were giving game time to.
I still maintain he's never prem standard but he's no coward and will stand his ground with anybody, and is safe on the ball in the main. Decent option off the bench when a war breaks out.

Davies never impressed me at all in the last few years but to be fair to him he looks a different player now when he comes on.
He seems to gel with this steely, tough and nasty edge we are developing again at last.
He wes anonymous mincing around with the Bernards,Gomes's and Delphs we were giving game time to.
I still maintain he's never prem standard but he's no coward and will stand his ground with anybody, and is safe on the ball in the main. Decent option off the bench when a war breaks out.
TBF Ancellotti improved him … needs some faith showing in him to see if there really is a Premier League player
How long left in his contract ?

Status
Not open for further replies.