TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey Lukaku is 5 yards closer and the balls already been pinged about their penalty area before it comes to him, their keeper has retreated like he should.

Howards blameless there's no point making what if scenarios we conceded enough goals without imagining others going in.

Mega LOLS.

Howard is pure garbage and is responsible for more points lost this season than any other player.

He was terrible last night and deserves to be benched

Mega LOLS.

Howard is pure garbage and is responsible for more points lost this season than any other player.

He was terrible last night and deserves to be benched
he was talking about last night...he was bad on their second goal but the whole squad was crap last night except Ross and Rom

Joey Lukaku is 5 yards closer and the balls already been pinged about their penalty area before it comes to him, their keeper has retreated like he should.

Howards blameless there's no point making what if scenarios we conceded enough goals without imagining others going in.

TH is the most static Keeper in the prem- I have observed this more than ever this over the time since Robles got unfairly dropped for him - anyway Doug he is at his Doctors today after extra Lumbago pills since returning the only exercise he is getting is bending down, and picking the ball out of his net 15 times , and counting - till RM see sense and drops him or he heads for the MLS hopefully!
You don't describe his attempt to leave his line{ well he did , but decided to go back to it!} for their crucial 2nd goal can we have that analysis without a 2 hour video?

It's a very good example and again,you're missing the point.... His position to start off is hopelessly wrong.

wouldn't waste my time tbh kurt, if you are there's plenty of examples through howard's career where he's beaten by long range shots that haven't gone into the corner. there's ones like that petrov goal for villa where he's stood so far off his line that he allows him to curl it from well outside the post round the back of him and into the net.

Let's not be pedantic Dougie, I was right, you weren't ....letsvput it behind us and move on.

I'm not being pedantic Kurt maybe you mates just not very good at what he does? Arsenal have hardly had a decent keeper since Seaman and Bob Wilson was his coach, what's your pals name?

I'm not being pedantic Kurt maybe you mates just not very good at what he does? Arsenal have hardly had a decent keeper since Seaman and Bob Wilson was his coach, what's your pals name?
Champions league qualifiers every year, consistent in the league, couple of bits of silverware, he's not doing too bad I'd say.

His name is Tony if it's that important doug.

That's my last post on the matter now, I'm happy I've got my point across. Thanks for the debate.

Champions league qualifiers every year, consistent in the league, couple of bits of silverware, he's not doing too bad I'd say.

His name is Tony if it's that important doug.

That's my last post on the matter now, I'm happy I've got my point across. Thanks for the debate.

It's not Gerry Peyton then? I thought that would have been how you knew him with the Everton connection.

But it's good to know that "Tony" agreed with everyone except for a few on this thread and told you thst that shot was unstoppable and not Howards fault

Status
Not open for further replies.