This is the weekend that does it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've won 4 in a row...what's our longest winning streak in the Prem?

I only ask, because I think we are going to have to do something unprecedented to see CL football. Maybe I'm wrong

I want Spurs to beat the RS, its not them we need to catch.

Disagree goat, spurs run in besides the rs game is not that hard, so we need them to drop points and kill any momentum they could gai8n, a draw probably suits both our wish for the rs and spurs to falter though

rs win and still think thats chelsea get a result and city tonk them though anyways

We've won 4 in a row...what's our longest winning streak in the Prem?

I only ask, because I think we are going to have to do something unprecedented to see CL football. Maybe I'm wrong
I Am sure we won 6 in a row,that would have been 7 if that shearer volley for the toon had not won it for them all those years ago,we would have gone 3rd or 4th after that if i remember right,thats the most i can remmember,it could be more though

We can't go fourth till next weekend at the very least.. even then we have to beat there goal difference! Massive Task! Have to be realistic... but it's getting closer lad!

their goal difference is +19 ours is +16,even a 1-0 win for both everton and city will leave us on 17 the arse on 18,ableit 3points ahead of us, we have a game in hand and of course we have to play them at goodison.
We have a chance there's no denying that,but a win for city and 3 points for the blues at fullham will be vital if we're to have any aspirations of that coveted 4th spot.
The title says it all " this is the weekend that does it"
Game on !

Win at Fulham, RS beat Spurs and City beat Arsenal.

If that happens, I think we take 4th

This is now Bobby's Everton. No more freezing up a-la Moyes's Everton. It's time to take the chance

Yay.......it is on.

(though I would rather the RS drew with Spurs :))

Status
Not open for further replies.