The youngsters coming through

So which Youngster you think from the ones promoted to the1st team squad will make the most impact ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRINGO

Player Valuation: £5m
My long shot is that Pennington will be the one that sneaks through the most this season If coleman doesnt play. Not been mentioned by Martinez but played at tranmere and done well fast as ! and good engine on him.

I'd say Garbutt, as long as the LB position isn't covered by Baines and Oviedo for every game. Suppose it depends how our cup runs go really.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ledson given a few run outs from the bench this season too, despite his relatively young age.

Hard to say.. I don't think many of us really get to watch the young lads day-in-and-day-out. But from what I've heard from people inside the club, I think Tyias Browning has a good chance to contribute this season.

It's got to be McAleny. We have cover for everywhere except striker at the moment. He's just signed a new deal signalling Martinez's faith in him, so I think we'll see him play early Europa/Cup games to see what he's all about.

McAleny.

Think I read @swisso mention he's at his best as a left sided forward (though it could have been someone else). Which, it just so happens, we're lacking. And he signed a brand new deal. I expect he'll be playing first team quite a bit this season.

McAleny is the oldest of the youngsters listed, yeah? If he is going to break into the first team you would think it would be soon.

Another thing I noticed a while back is McAleny has never represented England as a youth international. Anybody else find that strange? Most of the promising young players in our academy have been capped.

We've got duffy but not sure he'll suit Martinez style. Stones could be the new Jags and Browning the new Distin as he has the pace like him ! could be a partnership for the next 10+ years ?

I would of thought Ledson would be on the list? Him and mcAleny I think

Martinez never mentioned him recently. If im honest I've only seen him for Eng u17 in the recent tournament but I watched all the games and he didnt stand out as a player about to burst through. I thought Jonjoe Kenny looked miles ahead in terms of potential but Ledson was captain of the team so must have something

Status
Not open for further replies.