The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttner is signing for beskitas, pretty sure he's already in turkey. so that's BS.

If we're doing anything with Besiktas, it should involve this guy:

efc__1177928236_man-350.jpg

Buttner can do one, not interested.

Ossie is off ATM but yes, I have no problem sending Ossie out there. Rather see him than Barry.

Thanks for the neg rep. You're ace.

If I could figure out how to insert a smiley onmy phone I would use one now. Yes I cared so much that you disagreed with my statement I gave you neg rep. That little green bar must mean so much to you.

You are ace also. Can we be ace together or are our reps not similar enough?

I can't; it's just so much fun...

BUT, what I will do, is not quote anything more from Twitter on here, as I see it frustrates you a tad...

HOWEVER, if this does happen...well...

Nice one mate. This thread could get (even more) mental over the next few days. Twitter b*llocks all over the gaff would make it unbearable though.

''We are hearing that Manchester United are edging closer to agreeing a deal for Everton ace Marouane Fellaini. Talks are thought to be at an advanced stage between both clubs. Fellaini is expected to play for Everton against Cardiff on Saturday, but United are hopeful of securing the Belgian's signature before Monday's transfer deadline.''

-Sky Sports

Can I get off now please?
If we do sell two major key players the reinvestment is going to be SO critical. Get this right Martinez or we'll be knocked way back as a club.

''We are hearing that Manchester United are edging closer to agreeing a deal for Everton ace Marouane Fellaini. Talks are thought to be at an advanced stage between both clubs. Fellaini is expected to play for Everton against Cardiff on Saturday, but United are hopeful of securing the Belgian's signature before Monday's transfer deadline.''

-Sky Sports

Oh no; McCarthy is on his way isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.