The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thought that... I bet the self proclaimed oracle will be saying that McCarthy is the main target for Martinez... Proper ITK sauced him.

He's been doing my head in all morning. Giving it the big 'i told you so' because he said he reckons both would leave. So far up his own arse.

Lee Cattermole people, 2 million quid.

Just saying like.

Domestos-24h.jpg

We managed to sell Joleon Lescott for 24 million-one of the highest fees ever payed for a centre back in history. What makes United think we would accept 4 million more than we got for Lescott for our 2 most valuable players who we don't need to sell?

Can somebody please enlighten me on the enigma that is "LCAB". I decided to follow him for a bit to see what the fuss was about but had to unfollow shortly after due to his ramblings about Neville Southall being his mate and attempting to "Out-Scouse" anybody that dared challenge him over how much he was really ITK.

Anyone care to spend the 40m with me?

Siqueira - 6m - was supposed to be joining the RS last week according to the mirror, they have since signed another left back from Valencia on loan - Has Roberto's Spanish connections won the day?

McCarthy - 10-12m - Too much smoke on this one, has to be a target of Martinez when Fellaini goes.

Moses - 8m - Would be a welcome addition.

Barry on loan.

wouldn't be the worst window ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.