The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard something from someone in work today.
Dont know if true but sounds like something our board would do.
Apparently this guy was talking to a mother of one of kids who plays for his local team which he runs
This mum lives next door to baines brother/sister in kirby and said this
Baines has been sold for 18m
Baines doesnt wat to leave hes happy and settled with his family
Board have told him to put a transfer request in
Baines has said no he wont do that to the fans making him look the bad guy.

I took it with a pinch of salt guess most people will but just passing on a rumour to the rumour thread

Sweet Jesus.

Apparently this guy was talking to a mother of one of kids who plays for his local team which he runs

I took it with a pinch of salt guess most people will but just passing on a rumour to the rumour thread

stop spouting long spit

Its got too be true as my Neighbours cat just told me the same story !!!

right I heard something today from a friend. I have nothing to substantiate this and cannot find anything online so it's more than likely jarg.

Apparantly we've but a €9m bid in for Jorge Luiz Frello from Verona.

He's a box to box midfielder from what I can see but as I've never heard anything about him. Anyone hear anything similar to this?

Dont know why everyone is jumping on the guys back...take it how you want.

Some miserable sports on here...

On topic of baines/fellaini if baines did fetch 18mil and fellaini 24mil thats 42mil...

Reckon that would buy the wigan squad?

right I heard something today from a friend. I have nothing to substantiate this and cannot find anything online so it's more than likely jarg.

Apparantly we've but a €9m bid in for Jorge Luiz Frello from Verona.

He's a box to box midfielder from what I can see but as I've never heard anything about him. Anyone hear anything similar to this?

All over here yesterday mate...21 year old brazilan born italian u21 player (1cap it says on wiki) brazilian name is jorginho.

All over here yesterday mate...21 year old brazilan born italian u21 player (1cap it says on wiki) brazilian name is jorginho.

cheers. that was the lad we were supposed to have outbid the ****e for ya?
verdict = paper jarg?

lmao, well done

EVERTON PULL THE PLUG ON VICTOR MOSES DEAL

EVERTON have ended their interest in bringing Chelsea star Victor Moses to Goodison Park this summer.

The arrival of £18m winger Andre Schurrle put question marks over the 22-year-old featuring at Stamford Bridge under Jose Mourinho And the return of Romelu Lukaku from loan at West Brom offers more attacking options.

Martinez reluctantly sold Moses to Chelsea when manager of Wigan, having signed him from Crystal Palace for around £3.5m.

But according to the liverpool Echo, a deal to reunite the two former Latics employees have now been halted.

Everton were angling for a loan deal but aren't ready to facilitate an £8m bid for the player this summer.

The Nigerian international made a good start to his Blues career, scoring 10 goals in 43 appearances.

Martinez looks determinded to strengthen the squad in all departments, having signed Arouna Kone, Barcelona starlet Gerard Deulofeu, Antonlin Alcaraz, and keeper Joel Robles.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/326047/Everton-pull-the-plug-on-Victor-Moses-deal-/

Everton in talks with £12m Juventus strikerJuly 12, 2013
Juventus have demanded Everton fork out £12m for Italy international Alessandro Matri, according to Mediaset.

New Toffees boss Roberto Martinez has already started strengthening his squad by bringing in three former Wigan players, and he is now keen to further bolster his frontline.

The Spaniard knows he needs a reliable scorer – midfielder Marouane Fellaini was Everton’s top scorer last term with 12 goals in all competitions – and Matri is a target.

The 28-year-old could be available for transfer after Juve completed the signing of Carlos Tevez, while the Serie A champions are also chasing Swansea’s Michu.

Talks between Everton and Juventus are already open, although the Merseysiders are unwilling to match £12m valuation.

The player himself wants an annual salary of £2.6m, which is 20 percent more than he currently earns in Turin.

http://myevertonnews.com/everton-in-talks-with-12m-juventus-striker/

Everton in talks with £12m Juventus strikerJuly 12, 2013
Juventus have demanded Everton fork out £12m for Italy international Alessandro Matri, according to Mediaset.

New Toffees boss Roberto Martinez has already started strengthening his squad by bringing in three former Wigan players, and he is now keen to further bolster his frontline.

The Spaniard knows he needs a reliable scorer – midfielder Marouane Fellaini was Everton’s top scorer last term with 12 goals in all competitions – and Matri is a target.

The 28-year-old could be available for transfer after Juve completed the signing of Carlos Tevez, while the Serie A champions are also chasing Swansea’s Michu.

Talks between Everton and Juventus are already open, although the Merseysiders are unwilling to match £12m valuation.

The player himself wants an annual salary of £2.6m, which is 20 percent more than he currently earns in Turin.

http://myevertonnews.com/everton-in-talks-with-12m-juventus-striker/

I bet. Wisely so.

Status
Not open for further replies.