The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...lots of rumour, lots of gossip, lots of preference and nice to have's but I'm hoping the new Manager has a few aces that nobody has in sight. The only concern is that another day passes and I would've hoped he had somebody in by now.

Aston Villa have signed 3 players already!!

Managerless City have spent over 45m already!!!

Pull your finger out Moyes, sign some players, dithering Dave.

Aston Villa have signed 3 players already!!

Managerless City have spent over 45m already!!!

Pull your finger out Moyes, sign some players, dithering Dave.

Aston Villa is kind of rich. Already spent £10m. Lambert spent around £25m last season.

Liam Bridcutt is available for free as his contract runs out in a couple of weeks. Haven't seen enough of him to know how good he is... Squad player maybe...

Hooper anyone? If he rejected Hull and Norwich, I'm sure we could get him. And he'll be relitevaly cheap.

Celtic rejected a £9m bid for him.

Kris Boyd was a more prolific goalscorer in Scotland.

cnn.say_.no_m_.jpg

Lads the amount of times players get f*cked off by people on here who have never seen them, there's no need to snap at him for suggesting a championship midfielder isn't good enough for Everton is there?

WTF are you talking about lad??

No ones snapping at anyone, perhaps have an opinion instead of playing the ref.

to be fair hooper is a completely different player to boyd. Not that i want hooper either, hooper is faster, stronger, better in the air and more mobile. Boyd was just a poacher and had nothing else.

Im from Brighton and watch them regularly. Bridcutt would be a brilliant signing for Everton. Brightons best player for the last 2 years. Hes short but doesnt show it. Controls the midfield. Classing him as a replacement for Fellaini could be a bit much but on a free would be brilliant for Everton and awful for Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.