The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McManaman is the only player I'd take, local lad, still young and has a lot of potential.

Not sure about McCarthy, if we keep Fellaini and buy Fer I don't see the need for him.

Kone too old, isn't good enough for us, should be looking to really go all out for a top class striker.

McManaman is the only player I'd take, local lad, still young and has a lot of potential.

Not sure about McCarthy, if we keep Fellaini and buy Fer I don't see the need for him.

Kone too old, isn't good enough for us, should be looking to really go all out for a top class striker.

McCarthy would be ok, looks like a good player in the making, but would Wanyama be a better choice, recken he will leave Celtic this summer.

Ola Toivonen linked with us in the morning papers.

I know he was great a few seasons back. No idea now.

Anybody know if he's still good?

Let's be honest lads, if our board can't organise for a relegated manager to fill the vacant position do you expect them to be able to sign quality players with no manager?

In any case, they wouldn't do that! So whatever rumours we're hearding are, well, complete and utter bull.

I imagine our scouting network and players signings this summer will extend slightly beyond the DW stadium.

As if we will get 3 players from relegated Wigan.

Some of you never learn.

I really have no idea why people would seem content with bringing 3/4 Wigan players in! I'd take Kone as a back-up striker if cheap enough and that's about it. McManaman has a couple of decent games towards the back end of last season and now he's a "wonderkid". James McCarthy has flattered to deceive whenever i've seen him, and for the money Wigan and pegleg are likely to want, it's a no from me.

[video=youtube;J6l5E9PuAps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6l5E9PuAps[/video]

Few peaches in here like. Where does he play though? Wiki said he plays Attacking mid or striker, anyone know better?

When was the last time a manager of Everton bought more than 1 player from one single club in a transfer window? And now we hear this pathetic call of signing up these relegated Wigan players (how many? 3 or 4?) in one transfer window!? Are Wigan suddenly becoming Man Utd or Real Madrid? God no! Martinez needs to look for better players to work with now as he has far more resources. He ain't managing a yoyo club like the mighty Wigan. Have some ambition for christ sake and I hope these papertalks are lies.

McCarthy would be ok, looks like a good player in the making, but would Wanyama be a better choice, recken he will leave Celtic this summer.

If we have to take one player from Wigan that got to be McCarthy. Has young and potential but only if the price is right. Osman is getting on a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.