THE SALUTATION INN EVERTON SUPPORTERS CLUB DUMFRIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkyBhoy

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi Fellow Toffees,
We as a brand new group to Everton are planning a trip to see Everton v west ham in November. We are all Celtic and Everton fans and looking for any tips/advice for our first trip together. Any hotels close by and what pubs to visit. Thanks in advance

MARKYBHOY

Hi mate,

best accommodation (comparing price-offer) for me is International Inn Hostel in Liverpool http://www.internationalinn.co.uk - free breakfast, dinners, good location, cheap, rooms are OK ... my favourite accommodation during my Everton journeys. Last time was sold out so I tried Hatters hostel - not bad, but International Inn is better for me.
Enjoy match, COYB ;-)

Hi Fellow Toffees,
We as a brand new group to Everton are planning a trip to see Everton v west ham in November. We are all Celtic and Everton fans and looking for any tips/advice for our first trip together. Any hotels close by and what pubs to visit. Thanks in advance

MARKYBHOY
The Lisbon is best for this sort of thing mate

Plenty of pubs near the ground, but always good to have a few jars in town then taxi or train from Central/moorfields to kirkdale and a 10 minute walk to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.