The sale of Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct.

Doesn't matter whether he's our best player or Naismith, the performance today was inexcusable. He's playing for Everton, he might want to be playing in the Champions League but until he is he better buck his ideas up. He has gone off the boil majorly since Christmas time.

I've been resigned to the fact he won't be here next season since the start of the season, but the way he's been playing lately it's almost as if he can't wait to get out of here.

He's a brilliant player, I'd put him 2nd behind Baines for the best player at our club. He clearly wants to go though so lets hope we get a good fee for him and spend the money wisely.

Correct.

Doesn't matter whether he's our best player or Naismith, the performance today was inexcusable. He's playing for Everton, he might want to be playing in the Champions League but until he is he better buck his ideas up. He has gone off the boil majorly since Christmas time.
As have Everton, surely that tells you something. I would be majorly p***** off seeing Neville's name on the team sheet whenever there is an excuse to play him. The lad is ambitious, the manager's selections say he is not

Tbh, I'm tired of the constant speculation now, the talking to the press, other fans speculating and also his Dad. I don't think an attitude like that is healthy in the dressing room and after today I'm pretty sure I've cut any emotional ties with him. I'll happily watch him go for £30m. He doesn't want to be here, so let's get a deal done. He's playing like he's already signed for PSG or whoever anyway. Prima donna.

Calm down lads....Neville and Osman have been uber ****e for 6 months, get your targets in order

The difference is, no matter how bad them two play they won't turn their back on the game and sulk, letting the fans down, he deserved to be booed off for that! Moyes was right to take him off, you can't keep a player on the pitch who is acting like that

The difference is, no matter how bad them two play they won't turn their back on the game and sulk, letting the fans down, he deserved to be booed off for that! Moyes was right to take him off, you can't keep a player on the pitch who is acting like that

No, you keep your best players on the pitch and keep the crap ones off it. If not you end up with petulance off the good ones as they can't believe the absolute garbage they're seeing from inferior lower league quality colleagues.

No, you keep your best players on the pitch and keep the crap ones off it. If not you end up with petulance off the good ones as they can't believe the absolute garbage they're seeing from inferior lower league quality colleagues.

In which case, taking Fellaini off was the right decision as he was crap today. And that's being kind.

Not today, we were 3-0 down and it was game over, he deserved to be taken off for doing what he did, and so should anyone if they do that playing for us, best player or not

I personally dislike Fellaini, he clearly isn't arsed at all.

If we could get 25+ million I'd sell him.

Ridiculous.

If he wasn't arsed he wouldn't have done what he done today. If he wasn't arsed he'd have just carried on not caring when he gave the ball away and got shouted at.

You don't react like that if you're not arsed. thats just such a lazy cliche.

Didn't Grandoldteam disprove this before by showing Fellaini covers more ground than most of our players?

Status
Not open for further replies.