The reasoning behind us playing on Monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am on a city break in berlin on sunday ..so if anyone knows any english showing sports bars i'd be overjoyed

The Oscar Wilde Irish Pub on Friedrichstraße, on the right side just north of the river. Was sat there watching SSN the night we beat Utd 1-0 at OT a couple of years ago, good times :)

Amazing Chinese across the road n'all.

So everyone will do two Monday games in the season?

Everyone except stoke lol

Stoke are the least televised team in the league. the most televised team? Two guesses :mad:

So i would imagine going forward before the the end of the season you will see most teams play twice on a monday i would have thought as the sunday is when they like to showcase their major games.

The Oscar Wilde Irish Pub on Friedrichstraße, on the right side just north of the river. Was sat there watching SSN the night we beat Utd 1-0 at OT a couple of years ago, good times :)

Not far from our hotel actually so perfect

Is that the German Lisbon ?

Reactions: Sy-

Given that ourselves and Sunderland have just had a blank weekend because of the international break, I can't see the logic in us losing another weekend when there is only ONE live game scheduled for Sunday this week (Swansea v Chelsea). Surely they could have had the normal 1.30 and 4pm kick offs on Sunday and included our game,especially when they have all the European matches in next midweek.

TV MONEY.

Must be some sort of franchise I guess because I got told by this very forum to visit the Ringo Rosso when in Milan....yes I did ask for directions and not a single person in the hotels front desk had heard about it.. Strange when it seem to be spread all over europe...
lol lol lol

On topic: 43-7 to Everton. All goals by the team's respective Kone's.

Status
Not open for further replies.