The race to Top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This!

Our recent results have shown how much of a futile exercise trying to predict out the rest of the season for all of the so called runners is.

Lets also try to give a stiff Ignoring to the noshers on Sky, BT, MOTD etc... they are not worth getting wound up about and not worth falling out with fellow blues on here about. Lets just hopefully grin and bask in some glory at the end of the season when they all have to admit then that they truly are cack and red to the core.

Can I also take this small soapbox moment to urge the GOT community to show some tolerance to each other on here.

We all see things differently, have different levels of knowledge, experience, intelligence etc... so it should be no surprise that there are times that we disagree.

Written words on things like this do not necessarily convey emotion, humour, sarcasm etc... so dont be surprised if someone reads it differently to you or to how the OP may have meant it.

Lets go for a bit more tolerance and understanding before wading in with insults or writing off an individual because they don't see it like you.

Happy New Year!

Apologies for the equality and diversity lecture straying off topic etc..

Well said mate.

Reckon anything better than 65 points and 6th is outstanding, one or the other is still an excellent season with the squad as it is(which is what I think it will be)

Whenever I get the urge to predict an Everton result, four words and a number stop me in my tracks : Sunderland at home, December 2013

All I know for certain is that in our last three meetings, Norwich have been a massive 'bogey team' is to EFC. We should have got 9 points and got 2(!!). Interestingly, they are LFC's (and Surez's) little bitch.

Didn't see it but apparently they were talking about all the contenders and they didn't mention Everton haha

According to Sky this morning we were never 4th before the New Years Day games. They said 'The top four all won.'..I thought we drew at Stoke ? They implied that the top four before NYD were City, Arse, Chelski and the RS !.

According to Sky this morning we were never 4th before the New Years Day games. They said 'The top four all won.'..I thought we drew at Stoke ? They implied that the top four before NYD were City, Arse, Chelski and the RS !.

If there was a pic of the league table after the games when they said that I don't see the issue??

4th is gonna be tricky, especially when you notice all the teams above have much better goal difference than us. It'd be horrible to lose out to the sh*te on GD.

A West Brom
A Liverpool
A Spurs
A Chelsea
A Newcastle United
A Fulham
A Sunderland
A Southampton
A Hull City

quite hard places to go to be honest.

teams like Fulham are that bad they can take points off you

Looking at the fixtures list after norwich we play west brom away, you just know them bastards will appoint a new manager that same week and they play a blinder against us! We always hit the new manager rebound :(

Didn't do Fulham much good.

We'll just swan down to West Brum, be all nasty with them, and leave with trois points

Status
Not open for further replies.