The official deadline day thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikoefc

Player Valuation: £950k
Last day of the transfer window, whether its breaking news on skysports or your mates dads uncles brother told you, put it all in here!

Im going to predict a player from Real Madrid coming on loan.

Who's nominated to brush away the cobwebs on this thread when needs be.

Moyes is probably at home with his feet up eating porridge oats than be arsed with new faces. :rolleyes:

I will be shocked if Moyes does anything else. He should be happy with the way we're playing. I think we need a couple of loan signings! Manny and Ben Afra will do;)

I have a feeling we may get someone, but agreed not too sure we need anyone at the moment (isn't that refreshing to say)

I know this is in the Everton forum, but the best rumour I've seen so far is Henry back to Arsenal....that's why I love deadline day...:blink:

If we get someone incredible i will change my mind and say we needed him, our only weakness at the mo is upfront. Louis is still struggling with niggles, Vaughan's not 100% fit, victor, not 50% fit and Yak's not fit. Also, we couldn't rely on the kids if we had another crisis, i cant see Moyes starting Agard/Baxter or recalling Lucas J

Status
Not open for further replies.