The Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working 7 days a week pretty much 52 weeks a year doesn't leave much time for travelling to matches unfortunately

Haha.

Friend who is a STH always takes pictures when she goes to away games. Weird stereotype that only 'day trippers' do.

I dont mind birds doing it mate, some fit girl last night there taking a few snaps of howard warming up. But im talking about the ones who record every single corner freekick on the phone, why bother ? ha

season ticket holder travel from berwick for most home games night matches are a nightmare to get bk 11 hours on train

I dislike people so I stay at home and watch on the interwebs.

Alio made me drive him to a game last season though. I came out in hives. That might have been him mind.

I live 10 miles from Cheltenham and might have actually gone last night had I not spent the past two weeks on baby standby.

Ive got a season ticket in lower gwladys mate, try and get to a few away games each season too, but been spending s*it loads on train tickets to uni (manchester) this year so money is tight.

season ticket holder travel from berwick for most home games night matches are a nightmare to get bk 11 hours on train

Jesus, I travel from Manchester for every home/away game. Thought that was bad, mind you next to me is a lad from London who trains it for every home game, then in-front there's a lad who fly's over from knock in Ireland for every home game (must be wadded)

I travel over from Belfast for games mate. Usually manage between 5-10 home league games, a couple away, and any decent cup matches I can squeeze in.

Sit in the lower Gladys too. Best seats in the house ;)

I travel over from Belfast for games mate. Usually manage between 5-10 home league games, a couple away, and any decent cup matches I can squeeze in.

Sit in the lower Gladys too. Best seats in the house ;)

I usually go with this numpty about 4/5 times a season, also I go to Wembley v the RS while he makes excuses!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.