The He Could Do A Job For Us Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling we'll sign Biglia, Donovan and Foren in January and sell Heitinga.

would be made up with this.

Foren could be Distin's replacement, Biglia would be similar to Arteta in the way he always wants the ball and dicttes the tempo of a game and we all know how good Donovan is out on the right

Roger Espinoza is a honduran player in the MLS who I watched in the olympics and really liked the look of. He's a defensive midfielder in the manner of Gibson and a proper comabtive energetic player with a bit of quality.

Wigan want him and he's said he wants to play in England so it should be possible.

On a free at the end of the MlS season (whenever that was/is)

I've seen him a couple of times this year and he can be brilliant for about 45seconds a game an stands around doing f@&k all the rest of the time, and when I say f@&k all I mean f@&k all.

Not seen too much of him because I don't watch a lot of Championship football so I'll take your word for it. We did offer him a contract in the summer though he turned it down because he didnt think he would get a lot of games here

Im with you there.

He was good a few years ago. He is a shadow of his former self now.

Didnt he start off as a second striker at Porto? Where does he play now? Sort of box-to-box? Could be decent back-up but he's probably on silly wages.

I reckon Di santo from wigan wouldnt be a bad shout,as backup for Jelavic,wouldn cost a lot as i think his contract is up at the end of the season.

I reckon Di santo from wigan wouldnt be a bad shout,as backup for Jelavic,wouldn cost a lot as i think his contract is up at the end of the season.

Always thought he's a bit ****e mate, doesn't exactly score a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.