The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, does anybody need tickets? I got a ticket via club Wembley on Thursday (thanks to GreameS1980!) but last week I also asked a mate who knows somebody at Coca Cola to see if he can get me one. Anyway he just called an he has got me a pair of club Wembley tickets for the game, at the moment I do not know which block they are in (he is trying to find out for me) but I wondered if anybody would want these. I am not looking to make any profit from selling these, they will cost me £400 if I get them from him and that's the price I will sell them for if anybody needs tickets. If you are interested please PM me and I will update this post once I know the exact seat numbers etc etc. Obviously I don't want to say no (as he has done me a favour and he could get me final tickets when we win!) but as you can appreciate I don't want to shell out £400 if I cannot sell them.

Got tickets for this yesterday, could have got them a few days ago when they were on sale to 5+ but risked waiting so my dad could come, wasen't looking likley but got 4 tickets, cant wait. COYB!!!!

Guys, does anybody need tickets? I got a ticket via club Wembley on Thursday (thanks to GreameS1980!) but last week I also asked a mate who knows somebody at Coca Cola to see if he can get me one. Anyway he just called an he has got me a pair of club Wembley tickets for the game, at the moment I do not know which block they are in (he is trying to find out for me) but I wondered if anybody would want these. I am not looking to make any profit from selling these, they will cost me £400 if I get them from him and that's the price I will sell them for if anybody needs tickets. If you are interested please PM me and I will update this post once I know the exact seat numbers etc etc. Obviously I don't want to say no (as he has done me a favour and he could get me final tickets when we win!) but as you can appreciate I don't want to shell out £400 if I cannot sell them.

I can't pm you as I havne't posted enough, but I know two people who may want these, if they've not been swiped yet. Do you still have them?

I can't pm you as I havne't posted enough, but I know two people who may want these, if they've not been swiped yet. Do you still have them?

Hi, just been told they are for block 102 (just in the RS side but club wembley), row 5 so just to the left of the managers on the halfway line. Still got them as I have a guy I work with coming back to me later to let me know if he wants them.

tickets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.