The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in joining our luxury limo bus to Wembley ? Complete with 40" plasma, karaoke ,bar lots of leg room and headroom to walk around. 16 luxury seats. Great team of 8 evertonians looking for others to join. £90pp straight to ground all fuel and parking included. Train is £80 why not travel in luxury.

If interested give me a call Neil on 07970144482. Cheers !

any brasses?!

so I've been to 4 home games, 1 away... and i've got a season ticket for next yr despite living in london

propa propa gutted i'm not eligible

if anyone knows of anyone sellin let me know

Dont think this is fair. I don't have a season ticket, because I couldn't afford the money up front. But I've been to all home games, league and cup. 23 games. And I'll have the same chance of getting a ticket as someone with 5 games? Why couldn't they start off on Thursday with people with 15+, then 10+ the next day, the 5+ etc. Am I the only person who thinks this is a bit unfair, considering I've been to every single game.

Dont think this is fair. I don't have a season ticket, because I couldn't afford the money up front. But I've been to all home games, league and cup. 23 games. And I'll have the same chance of getting a ticket as someone with 5 games? Why couldn't they start off on Thursday with people with 15+, then 10+ the next day, the 5+ etc. Am I the only person who thinks this is a bit unfair, considering I've been to every single game.

They will know roughly how many tickets will be left after ST holders have taken theres

So I think they will have looked in there data base and looked at how many people have 5 or more games this season and it will be around that figure

Elstone said 5 or more will give you a really really good chance of a ticket

Just get online straight away when it opens for non STH and im sure you will get one. Keep the faith.

Hope it works out for you.

Im on 4, will it take me upto 5 if i purchase a Sunderland ticket or will not count?

doesn't say otherwise, but since the tickets go on sale on Thursday.. i got my sunderland ticket today..

IF ANYONE WANNA SAY HI TO JULIO, I IN BLOCK 240 (I WILL BE NAKED ONE)

Same happened to me on 09 matty, i didn't have as many as you, I had 11 or 12 and the criteria after season tickets was 4. Don't bother with the phone lines just go straight to e-eticketing. I'm in work at 8 on thursday, good job me mate who I'm going with isn't. Proper dreading this rush.

Good luck to everyone who is eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.