The Daily Mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenwrights Hen Night

Player Valuation: £225k
Have just had enough of them chatting sh*te, i dont think they have ever called a rumour right or started something that turned out to be vaguely true, just seen this on there...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Shkodran-Mustafi-leave-Everton-Sampdoria.html

They are trying to say we need a fire sale in order to bring anybody in and this is the start of it, how wrong could they be here we havn't received a fee for the lad??? I know we are strapped but i hardly think this lads wages off the bill is gonna help??? Proper pissed with them...

They are always down on us and i would love us to act on this lazy lazy lazy piece of journalism...

Any suggestions???

My suggestion is to keep reading it everyday and posting the best bits on here starting a new thread for each one.

I suggest in future referring to it as "the Daily Snail." As this filters into common parlance people will subconsciously think that their news stories will be slow and their journalists
leave a slimy trail and are eaten by Frenchmen.

I suggest in future referring to it as "the Daily Snail." As this filters into common parlance people will subconsciously think that their news stories will be slow and their journalists
leave a slimy trail and are eaten by Frenchmen.

Living in hope dude.

I know what it is now he hasnt gone to sampdoria at all 'HE JOIN-S AMPDORIA' who the [Poor language removed] are AMPDORIA???
Anyway bill kenwright has left a comment now and that should tell them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.