The Crowd this evening .

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
Let that be a lesson to us all .
What WE do actually does impact upon those on the pitch .
Exhibit , A ; I give you Landon Donovan's kipper as he left the Park . Gobsmacked is getting near to it .
Putting the booing debate to one side , - I don't . Never have . Never will . However , I get that some do , ... - however , for the remainder of this season , should we give them similar levels of backing , especially at home , then this could turn out to be historic . I truly believe that .
So , please , take it on board .
If we have days were it doesn't happen , remember today , and last week , bite your fukn tongue , and motivate .
At our best , we are untouchable in creating the most hostile of atmosphere's . Ask Taggart .
Let's do these justice , 'cause they're putting it in for us .
Come On the 'ton !!!!

I than' yo' .

Let that be a lesson to us all .
What WE do actually does impact upon those on the pitch .
Exhibit , A ; I give you Landon Donovan's kipper as he left the Park . Gobsmacked is getting near to it .
Putting the booing debate to one side , - I don't . Never have . Never will . However , I get that some do , ... - however , for the remainder of this season , should we give them similar levels of backing , especially at home , then this could turn out to be historic . I truly believe that .
So , please , take it on board .
If we have days were it doesn't happen , remember today , and last week , bite your fukn tongue , and motivate .
At our best , we are untouchable in creating the most hostile of atmosphere's . Ask Taggart .
Let's do these justice , 'cause they're putting it in for us .
Come On the 'ton !!!!

I than' yo' .

Not been as much since hurting myself, but when we were younger, we would come out with our voices husky and broken through making sure we were heard.

Top post. ;)

I loved every minute of it, watching the match on telly. Goodison was rocking and it should prove to everyone, it can become a fortress. Players, management team and fans, bring on the good times, always knew we'd get it right in the end.;)

COME
ON
YOU
BLUES!!!

Fat lad behind me had a slight moan about Billy at one point, but that makes him feel better.

The weapons who were sitting next to me for the Cup game, well I hope they got the kicking they deserved on the way home and have not been able to make it to any game again, because they were the scum of the earth.

Billy started a bit poorly, few things he tried at first didnt really come off, but he grew during the game and overall he had an excellent game.

Billy started a bit poorly, few things he tried at first didnt really come off, but he grew during the game and overall he had an excellent game.

Yeah he did, the guy has talent. This team has talent. Just don't think were going to find a place for Arteta. Sell him I say.

Not messing mate, but say that again and people in black coats will visit.

Well who would drop out? Seriously?

Anyway, the lad behind me is a sicko. Tevez got lashed big time, Pizza Neck, Shark Bite, Worzel to name but a few, and then he called Petrov War Child.

He's got no morales at all.

Well who would drop out? Seriously?

Anyway, the lad behind me is a sicko. Tevez got lashed big time, Pizza Neck, Shark Bite, Worzel to name but a few, and then he called Petrov War Child.He's got no morales at all.

lol

When your on 100k a week, your fair game imo...

Plazzy neck..!! lol

He sounds vile.

You dont find places for players like Arteta, you build teams around them. Who do we drop? I aint got a clue, on todays performance, foook knows. But Arteta must play.

He was much, much better and could/should have scored today.

Yeah but to be fair one effort just went past the post, one was on his right foot and one was a great save from Given.

Was very impressed with his effort today, several times he won the ball by wanting it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.