The Abuse of Heitinga on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are aware when they sign up to twitter they will receive abuse if they play badly. Gibson wasn't strong enough at United when he got told he was **** and deleted it, Distin used it very well after his mistake last year in the semi final to say sorry.

Don't condone people who do send messages to the player, but then again I dislike the way people feel the need to tell others off for doing it... They are more than entitled to do what they want.

Lol, no they're not.

You are not entitled to threaten to 'Punch Heitinga in the face', one of the comments i saw. You're entitled to voice your opinion, but threatening behaviour is unacceptable.

'You were rubbish' - Fine
'Go and Die you Dutch t**t' - Not really

I agree that no-one should be abused on twitter, but please don't try to get round the swear filter lads.

Nice one.

You have to rise above the children on twitter, we can't just go all nanny state on them, just glad them plebs haven't found these forums.

Lo and behold, Lennox Heitinga, as posted by his own father.

A7fwe5rCMAAAkOR.jpg

Some do go a bit far with what they say to the players. Just stick to telling them they're ****e at football.

So if you're stood in the street and somebody threatens to punch you, is that okay ?

Oh wait, lemme guess, it's different cos it's 'on the internet'. Guess you're the kind of person who would tell victims of cyber bullying to 'grow up'.
I'm not talking about the twitter abuse. Some say that he shouldn't get booed when being subbed, **** that! he should be tarred & feathered!

Status
Not open for further replies.