The Absolute State of This Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relaxed about this season. Last season I saw a real chance of progress, which made me nervous watching us and disappointed when we were rubbish, which was most of the season. This season I know we're rubbish and have virtually no chance of European qualification, and probably enough about us and a savvy enough manager to stay out of relegation trouble, so I don't really care. I just hope they don't put many of our matches on the TV as I feel obliged to watch!
We have a winner.

Thank you for your considered opinion, and btw, you are 100% correct.

We will finish around 12th to 14th and very few people will be disappointed because we know how poor we are.

A kopite in charge

Not a pot to piss in despite a so called billionaire owner

Our best players don't care and would leave in a heartbeat

Our crap players don't want to move on because they know they won't get their £££££££££££££££

Why are we still supporting this mess?
Genuinely 2 good players away from becoming the next Sunderland. Frightening stuff

A kopite in charge

Our crap players don't want to move on because they know they won't get their £££££££££££££££

Because we keep on hoping that next season will be better.

This season is over already...

As long as we don't get relegated I'll be happy.

This will be the first year that the hope won’t kill as I look at our squad and the inactivity in the transfer market and have very little hope. Unless we pull of a couple of master strokes we won’t get into the top half of the league never mind mustering a challenge for European football. A few injuries or people transferring out and we could struggle badly.

This will be the first year that the hope won’t kill as I look at our squad and the inactivity in the transfer market and have very little hope. Unless we pull of a couple of master strokes we won’t get into the top half of the league never mind mustering a challenge for European football. A few injuries or people transferring out and we could struggle badly.
Like you I’m starting the season with a low feeling instead of any positivity, it’s sad really but the fact I get to get back inside a stadium and manage to get that part of my life ‘returning to normal ‘ gives me reason enough to look forward to the weekend . Otherwise like most I’m afraid I’m feeling a little deflated.

It’s a disgrace it’s been allowed to come to this. People say support the club etc, the criticism is because people DO support the club and want the best for it. They simply don’t think what’s best is what others think is best.

The club is supposed to be competing in competitions yet it feels all so complacent , don’t rock the boat, the same people getting a wage month after month. Every club, not just us, should aspire to be better and win, otherwise what’s the point? We are seeing it now, the top four, the big six, guff like that. I don’t accept it whatsoever. It feels like a monopoly that we play along with so the same people can continue here and earn a substantial living whilst the fans themselves more or less get shamed into accepting it.

A kopite in charge

I honestly don't care at the minute.. no motivation to support us at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.