That Pink and Black Away Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they'd just used the proper colours of the home shirt badge on the away kit I would have bought it. As someone said earlier the all pink badge looks [Poor language removed].

Have to admit, it's starting to grow on me.

When it was unveiled, I was shocked - pink and black. Horrid choices. Awful kit.

But now, it's settling and I'm leaning towards liking it. Certainly different.

Almost like Costanza - annoying at first, but after a while, it grows on you and gets comfortable. "Co-stan-za".

a bit like manure?

I don't even mind the word “manure.” You know, it's, it's “nure,” which is good. and a “ma” in front of it. MA-NURE. When you consider the other choices, “manure” is actually pretty refreshing.

Touche. I prefer crap - gets the job done and is highly versatile.

"We're all adults here - we can talk about this openly...

PROSTITUTION! But what does that mean really? Sometimes it helps to understand a word if you break it down, so let's do that now shall we? Pros... it doesn't mean anything, you can forget about that... Tit, I think we all know what that means, Tu, two tit and TION of course, from the Latin to shun... to say uh-uh no thank you anyway I don't want it, to push away... it doesn't even belong in this word really."

Extra rep if you can name the movie.

Unfortunately, if wore that kit around Chicago, I'd get beaten by some south siders. Still thinking about getting one though...

Status
Not open for further replies.