Talksport - Someone phone please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkEndParody

Player Valuation: £750k
Someone phone and just say how it is...

Majority of Everton fans who are phoning arn't getting there point across.

What happened when we pushed kompany at man city? We got a pen against us... What happens when fellaini gets pushed... nothing...

Why would you even listen to it?

Nevermind ring the massive weapons.

The less people that listen/ring, the sooner it goes off air.

Its the Radio version of The Sun.

and the sun is the most popular newspaper in britain...you'll never stop nonsense like this, unfortunately most people are idiots and enjoy low-brow rubbish

This.

Don't read The Sun don't listen to Talksport.

I'm quite chilled because of this I think.

I'd rather be hated by Talksport than listen to it for even a second.

The lowest common denominator in football journalism. You have to be a knuckle dragging idiot to enjoy it.

They are clever, very clever, they get people on who spout utter tosh about teams/players.

Then they wait as the teams fans ring up and make them lots of money.

Clever people.

The fans that ring and listen, not so much.

Gray, Keys and Brazil all supportive of 3 game ban. All thought deeper problem is marking at corner kicks and Felli issue should highlight that............

when im driving i prefer to listen to football stuff, than the shiite they play on other stations.

some of the calls ive heard are unreal.

its simple, if you have been done for something that everyone is getting away with, firstly your instantly piised off. then when u see a ale house defender holding you so close its almost sexual then ur gonna get piissed off even more, he's looking for the ref to say, im getting dry bummed here ref. and hes not interested so hes took the law in his own hands. (which he shouldnt done)

the ref said hes seen the other incidents and hes thought its half of one half a dozen of the other.

3 matches is fair. but lets start looking at defenders holding in the box and start doing what they did to fellaini against Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.