• In

• Out

• The fan’s rampant negativity is the root of the club’s problems

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baines' left foot

Player Valuation: £90m
A man that divides opinion. Despite being kept on as an important member of the coaching staff by several managers, including our latest one, there are many that believe that Ferguson is taking the club for a ride and we’d actually be better off without him.

“Jobs for the boys” they say as they smash away at the keyboard from their piss stained bed sheets in their damp ridden squalors.

Now is the time to make your vote count and settle the score once and for all.

A man that divides opinion. Despite being kept on as an important member of the coaching staff by several managers, including our latest one, there are many that believe that Ferguson is taking the club for a ride and we’d actually be better off without him.

“Jobs for the boys” they say as they smash away at the keyboard from their piss stained bed sheets in their damp ridden squalors.

Now is the time to make your vote count and settle the score once and for all.
I'm in camp out for his long-run benefit.

He divided opinion as a player, so I'm not shocked that he still does.

Don't think he is taking the club for a ride, he does whatever he does probably to the best of his abilities. The question is after so much failure should the players see a familiar face that's known them for years who might give information/advice that the manager wouldn't. We've tried every type of manager and the squad is definitely better than what it shows on the pitch. Imho you need a clean start when you lose a manager or at least after 3 so you get a clear new message from new people.

I’d imagine both Duncan and Unsworth are on notice in their roles. Perhaps they’ve been given time to find something new?

Knows the club and the players inside out. He's a useful ally for Lampard. He would also run through brick walls for the club, and I'm glad he's still involved in the coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.