Sunderland v Everton. 12th Sept at 2000.

Do you like Moyes now?

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 190 30.2%
  • Not arsed

Votes: 327 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result tonight on the field and very proud of the club off the field with that donation.

For those of you bashing Moyes I don't think he deserves it cos under his stewardship I had some of the greatest trips ever - kharkhov, liege, Nuremberg, Bergen, alkmaar, Villarreal, Olomouc, and Lisbon twice to name a few. Didn't cover himself in glory after leaving but thanks for those good times and the memories that will last a lifetime. He'll turn Sunderland around no doubt.

Just got back home from Sunderland, up for work in 4 hours but totally worth it

Bringing on Del for Barkley was the difference. You'd think we have to start with Del over Ross against The Boro now?

Stekky was a safe pair of hands again, Williams looked solid and Bolasie put in some lovely crosses. Koeman just needs Valencia to come off the bench and net at the weekend to be 4 for 4 with his signings

4 games in and 10 points? I never would have expected that based on how poor we were at the tail end of last season

Just got back home from Sunderland, up for work in 4 hours but totally worth it

Bringing on Del for Barkley was the difference. You'd think we have to start with Del over Ross against The Boro now?

Stekky was a safe pair of hands again, Williams looked solid and Bolasie put in some lovely crosses. Koeman just needs Valencia to come off the bench and net at the weekend to be 4 for 4 with his signings

4 games in and 10 points? I never would have expected that based on how poor we were at the tail end of last season

No mention of Gana???? Shame on you Mikey xxx (I know it's late/early)

Status
Not open for further replies.