Match Thread Sunderland V Everton,11th May 2016 KO 19:45

Who would you like to stay up?

• Sunderland

Votes: 212 62.0%
  • Norwich

Votes: 111 32.5%
  • Newcastle, with their bad bare chested, shoe waving fans and "small club" Rafael Benitez

Votes: 19 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another half with no shots on target....apparently we're great going forward according to everyone else but Everton fans.

Embarrassing beyond belief

Don't enjoy it mate; I'm just completely not fussed.

Everton don't care about the fans by not doing the obvious about el Fraudo, so in return I've just got complete apathy as well.

I'm having a ball watching this. If we're gonna lose lets get battered. Maybe then soft 4rse will be out on his before sunday

But you do? You love the ' club ', as a entity, you're on a forum with other blues. So you do care. It pains me to have these type of discussions tbh.

You know where you love a girl in a long term relationship who used to be boss, but isn't any more, but you hold on to the hope she'll get boss again, but the relationship is an absolute shambles in the meantime?

That.

All we do is pass sideways and backwards. No clue going forward anymore. Same pathetic tactics. We keep possession but don't hurt opposition anymore. Obvious we were going to concede more after going one down. It surely has to end tomorrow for Roberto!?

Can someone explain how Robles was supposed to stop the second goal without having his head taken off
He should have come for the ball. Instead he stood there with his arms in the air as a bleeding CB had the time to volley the ball into the net. The ball was in his 6 yard box ffs.

Coming 2 minutes after that complete embarrassment of a free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.