Summer transfer window 2023

It's almost on us. The only reason we kept hold of Pickford, Dom and Patterson was to ensure it didn't happen. This season is critical.
And we've screwed it up. Be very surprised if we didn't get issued a Jan transfer ban at best with all our financial mismanagement and shenanigans when this hearing is held.

If that's the case, this side needs to be capable of staying up as is.

We're f'ked.

I've heard that too. It's a genuine thing up and down the country. It's a known fact that TV money and transfer income is being used to run the club on a day-to-day basis.

I've heard from several places that administration is likely. I didn't follow it up in any detail as I can't be arsed. It's depressing enough following the squad and transfers without getting into all that. But a lot of the football world seem to think we are about to go bust according to rumours.
Without being weird. I think this is nonsense. At the end of the day our own owner is still a billionaire. Whether it’s his money or Usmanov’s, he’s still on paper a billionaire. Unless he’s spent all of his money, we aren’t going into administration. Plus, before we did that, we would sell every asset which would probably stop us from administration, Onana, Pickford, Beto, DCL, Tarky, anyone who’s half decent.

I've heard that too. It's a genuine thing up and down the country. It's a known fact that TV money and transfer income is being used to run the club on a day-to-day basis.

I've heard from several places that administration is likely. I didn't follow it up in any detail as I can't be arsed. It's depressing enough following the squad and transfers without getting into all that. But a lot of the football world seem to think we are about to go bust according to rumours.
I wish Moshiri would just drop his asking price and leave asap or better still the PL force some sort of sale upon him like with Chelsea, he is going to finish us if we are not careful.

I guess we can add gnonto to the exclusive list with riquelme and vagner love

Summer of 2004 there was a fake 7 mil bid for Alan Smith of Leeds where someone had theatrically plastered his face all over the efc website as if we’d just signed him

It quickly became clear Everton were only ‘mulling over’ a potential bid.

Man Utd got him weeks later

Well squad wise we’ve lost 3 CB’s and brought one back from loan, that’s down 2 and the 2 of those are Godfrey & Keane. No cover in CM and lost and we were already short. No Right sided winger and lost Iwobi who although frustrating at times needed replacing with someone naturally right footed. Up front we’ve replaced Maupay with Beto which looks great but gives us no options from the bench and don’t say Chermitti he ain’t ready. So by my reckoning we’ve lost 4-5 first teamers and our bench options are shocking.
Iwobi hasn't gone, just yet.

I dont class Mina as a miss, as he hardly ever played! So, minus 1.
I'm not saying we don't need more cover, but I am saying I believe we are starting to look a lot healthier