Summer transfer window 2023

Just spent the last half an hour catching up the last 60 pages and it's going exactly as I expected.

Cannon will be sold, Iwobi will be sold, Gomes will go out on loan, Gray will end up being loaned or have to stay and Gbamin will go out on loan or packed in a suitcase and chucked in the river alt.

Incomings 0 after multiple rumours about multiple plays we tried to do deals for but don't get any over the line.

Every season, every transfer window, same old crap because we are run by a gang of absolute bellends.

So with appr 9 hours left it still looks very much like my prediction of this morning
Out: Iwobi / Cannon
In: Cornet around midnight if Gnonto, Sulemana and Sinnistera all fail.

Proof me wrong Kev !!!

Gray maybe to France if he does not want the Saudi move
Gbamin kick him out after the window shuts.
Quietness of Gomes, but the Portuguese / Turkish window still open, maybe good leagues for him.

Just spent the last half an hour catching up the last 60 pages and it's going exactly as I expected.

Cannon will be sold, Iwobi will be sold, Gomes will go out on loan, Gray will end up being loaned or have to stay and Gbamin will go out on loan or packed in a suitcase and chucked in the river alt.

Incomings 0 after multiple rumours about multiple plays we tried to do deals for but don't get any over the line.

Every season, every transfer window, same old crap because we are run by a gang of absolute bellends.

Sometimes we get a useless loan in.

still think it's concerning, we've not been linked with notable defensive reinforcements (cornet granted) but that defence will leak 1/2 goals a game and i still don't think we will score 2+ goals

Not convinced on Sulemana myself.

What happened in Jan, did he turn us down or we couldn’t afford him?

That was an evil time January, losing every week to relegation rivals, everyone else strengthening, all these little upstarts turning us down for small clubs and Lampard was kept on about 10 games too long

it seems that Kevin has a plan at least.....

Option A: Buy Gnoto
Option B: Loan Suleman with an option to buy (note, selling Iwobi may make this a buy rather than a loan)
Option C: Loan Cornet
I am going with C just cos it appears the easiest at this late stage. Also, if we loaned Cornet and the money did not disappear, we would be able to use it properly in the future (Iknow, I know).