Summer transfer window 2023

Gnonto would be a good addition but I can't help but feel no other recruitment means much until we secure someone who can play up front and chip in with goals. We need a finisher/number nine desperately. Beto or Daka just get it done I don't understand the lack of urgency at this club

Issue I have with the pursuit of Gnoto is that he has allegedly refused to train and travel with the team etc . I appreciate that he is a good player and his ceiling is high but are we looking at a similar situation in 2/3 years when he wants to move from us ?
Jesus mate get a grip

Lad tries to force a move through to play with us and you won't have him because of your commitment issues

You should see a therapist

Issue I have with the pursuit of Gnoto is that he has allegedly refused to train and travel with the team etc . I appreciate that he is a good player and his ceiling is high but are we looking at a similar situation in 2/3 years when he wants to move from us ?
Deal with that in 2/3 years we need him now! however if he agent is smart they negotiate a release clause, I can see this becoming more of the normal in next few years!

Definitely. There was a risk in not doing it sooner but say 6 weeks extra wages is no joke. Plus there’s a much greater risk of setbacks when you sign a guy 10 weeks from fitness rather than 4. But imo Harrison would’ve definitely been a main summer target all along, it didn’t come about on a whim Sunday morning or when McNeil got a knock.
I believe we did want him earlier however he’s probably waited too see if there where better options ie villa 😂 if the club did wait longer then fair play why pay 💰 an injured player earlier!

Where even is The Euros next summer?
5F44D3A4-1F46-4781-BB76-0324BEBB7D17.jpeg

Surprised we havent been linked with Rutter at Leeds, of all the relegated strikers he seems the best and the one with the most potential.