Summer transfer window 2023

Don't see how that much for a fullback is in the budget
Ffp isn't a huge deal there, you're looking at max £3m per year on a 5 year deal on the amortisation. Wages are a question mark, but no idea what he earns currently - you'd assume he doesn't get mega bucks there.

The big question mark would be the structure of the deal and how we'd overcome that with the cash flow issues. £15m should be achievable if the initial payment isn't too much.

Getting weaker by the day and not a sniff of anyone coming in with only 5 weeks remaining. Great idea keeping the king of transfers, contacts and head locks in charge during the most important period in our history for donkeys years. Working out exactly as everyone except Moshiri knew it would.

Ffp isn't a huge deal there, you're looking at max £3m per year on a 5 year deal on the amortisation. Wages are a question mark, but no idea what he earns currently - you'd assume he doesn't get mega bucks there.

The big question mark would be the structure of the deal and how we'd overcome that with the cash flow issues. £15m should be achievable if the initial payment isn't too much.
Yeah I'm talking purely cash flow. Tbh I don't even bother with ffp. I just assume we're fine unless we go down and then we go bust.

Yeah I'm talking purely cash flow. Tbh I don't even bother with ffp. I just assume we're fine unless we go down and then we go bust.

As with everything then, any deal is going to be dependent on a relatively low upfront payment. You never really know what teams will agree to - the Onana deal last summer being a case in point.

I'm guessing that we have got the Samuels-Smith money up front and possibly the most of the Coventry money too, given the Gyokeres deal to Sporting. The Stones fee came in a lump sum, so there's a tiny bit of working capital. Not loads though, admittedly.

we are now down to a 24 man squad

i also can't see gbamin staying so that is technically 23 players

i also can't see gomes, holgate and maupay sticking around either

it also wouldn't suprise me to see us sell onana if we received an offer in excess of 50 mil for him

we are going to start the season with a squad of less than 20 players aren't we
Dyche would like that. He likes a squad of fewer than 20 players.