Summer transfer window 2023

Mate of mine is a Coventry fan. I asked his opinion on us wanting Gyokeres:

"You and several others! He’s clearly leaving us this Summer but has been excellent - strong, pacy, good dribbler, goals and assists.

Was often manhandled through games by Championship defences, and the stronger and quicker teams were able to keep him quiet. So he could struggle to make the step up where every team’s defence is quicker and stronger.

Runs the channels well, hassles defenders, key part of our pressing game.

Seems Sporting Lisbon also interested - I think he’d have a better chance of success there tbh, but I’d love to be wrong and would be cautiously optimistic he’d do well with Everton if you can get the ball to him enough".
Yeah puts me off him seeing this we really need a mobile striker who is able to create things out of nothing. Esp if dcl is out will have to hold up and create, he sounds like he xould work with a dcl just not if he is on his own

Caicedo off to Chelsea I see, hardly sign h8m and Onana.
I’m sure I read they wanted 2 cm’s? They were after that ugarte lad but he’s gone to PSG. Kante has left and kovacic is going to city, a few more will probably go aswell. Just hope we can squeeze as much as we can out of boehly, seems to be the American version of moshiri 😂

I’m sure I read they wanted 2 cm’s? They were after that ugarte lad but he’s gone to PSG. Kante has left and kovacic is going to city, a few more will probably go aswell. Just hope we can squeeze as much as we can out of boehly, seems to be the American version of moshiri 😂

Be interesting to see what Cacedio goes for mate, might set a ball park guide price for young central midfielders in the market.

Be interesting to see what Cacedio goes for mate, might set a ball park guide price for young central midfielders in the market.
I’m sure I read bloom wanted around £100m, but they’re interested in colwill and Gallagher so could take one of them plus money. It’s why I think we should be asking for more for Onana. The lad will be a top player, just looks like we’re just desperate for a sale before 30 June like richarlison last year.

I’m sure I read bloom wanted around £100m, but they’re interested in colwill and Gallagher so could take one of them plus money. It’s why I think we should be asking for more for Onana. The lad will be a top player, just looks like we’re just desperate for a sale before 30 June like richarlison last year.

Godd points mate.

How much do you think we should ask mate?