Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a right back and winger id be happy enough.

If its Zouma we want id be prepared to wait, equally with Doucoure.

Dont want to be signing players just for the sake of it.

I suspect a deal is done for Schneiderlin to leave, but he will stay if we dont get that extra midfielder, not the end of the world.

We've done what looks like some good business already, that has to be said.

Delph, overpaying for Mina, underselling our assets. He’s still an upgrade on Walsh obviously.

My point is nobody is perfect.
Nonsense.
Delph , a current full international signed for 8m a mistake without yet playing a competitive game for the club.
Minna, a mistake ? he will be our first choice centre back this season, come back at the end of the season and then judge, not now.

Underselling our assets.... the market determines the value.

If we get a right back and winger id be happy enough.

If it s Zouma we want id be prepared to wait, equally with Doucoure.

Dont want to be signing players just for the sake of it.

I suspect a deal is dont for Schnderlin to leave, but he will stay if we dont get that extra midfielder, not the end of the world.

We've done what looks like some good business already, that has to be said.
A centre half wouldn't be just for the sake of it though. We had to play 5 different players at centre half last year due to injuries or suspensions. Our current 3rd choice centre half has played about 10 senior games there, 4th choice has played none, 5th choice is probably our 1st choice midfielder playing out of position. If we don't get a centre half in I think it's a massive problem. Would be so stupid to bring in a right back for competition and then not have any competition at all at centre half.

Concerned with our centre backs, seem to have all our eggs in zoumas basket, hope we see some movement there today or get onto other targets. Mina had a lot of injuries last season, going into a season with Keane, holgate and mina will not end well imo. Need that 4th centre back in more than any other position.
I think we have moved on from Zouma a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.