Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed as though we desperately needed The Barkley and maybe Mirallas money, before even thinking of buying a forward. Did they have someone lined up? I very much doubt it.

Hence, why we were never seriously linked with a striker, it was all rumour and jarg ITK's like that knob jockey Seed.

The money simply wasn't there to buy a striker unless we sold at least Barkley and possibly another.

So we're now left with a crocked / want away Barkley, Mirallas, who's fallen out with the manager and unlikely to play again, plus Niasse.

Spot on.

You can imagine that the football that's going to be served up for the next few months is not going to be pretty.
I disagree it'll be very pretty, to you to me to to you ad infinitum!

Just no end product......back to Martinez we go hiho hiho hiho

We've had an extremely productive window.

Rooney, Sandro & DCL are more than capable of playing CF and delivering until January when we will be looking again.

We are heavily dependant on Baines which is the one area of real concern.

It's not 100% perfect but it's light years ahead of where we were 18 months ago.

Baby steps and all that. Two more windows and this team will challenge the top four properly.

I'll take either of the FA Cup or EL trophies as a mark of real progress.

Up to Koeman now to get the best out of this group.

We've had an extremely productive window.

Rooney, Sandro & DCL are more than capable of playing CF and delivering until January when we will be looking again.

We are heavily dependant on Baines which is the one area of real concern.

It's not 100% perfect but it's light years ahead of where we were 18 months ago.

Baby steps and all that. Two more windows and this team will challenge the top four properly.

I'll take either of the FA Cup or EL trophies as a mark of real progress.

Up to Koeman now to get the best out of this group.

Yep. Win us a trophy Ron

Slightly disappointing end, but n the whole very happy with the transfers. Agreed we do need a good target man up front, but that'll happen Jan. Definitely progress under Koeman and Moshiri

Status
Not open for further replies.