Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If was late on when he first signed Lukaku on loan from Chelsea.

I'm trying to keep the faith but I think only Vlasic will be the only signing today.

Seeing troy deeney the most odds on to join us at 2/1 ahead of batshuayi at 10/3 makes me want to ram a baseball bat up my rectum until it comes out of mouth

It's not a goalscorer we need; it's a target man. A proper forward who we can play off to get others involved in the final third.

The likes of Calvert-Lewin are nowhere near the finished article, and even if he was we wouldn't have the depth. Rooney is more of a versatile final third player now than a striker of that type.

The striker signing is crucial because without it we have no balance or depth. The fact it's looking like we're not getting one in despite it being abundantly clear we needed one and the manager himself publicly calling for it is shocking.

It is absolutely clear to everyone who knows anything about footy that we are desperate for a quality striker, and that includes all at EFC with the power and the money. We will deffo sign someone a quality player in the next 5 hours, if we didnt that coudl ruin the great transfer work done so far.

Centre back is more important so we don't sit so deep every game. If we had a top defender next to keane we'd be much higher up the pitch so our forwards would be closer to the goal.

Pointless having a top forward and whacking long balls his way

FUME.jpg

I have an alternative to those who don't want bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.