Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really hope we get a new CB in for the City game.

Don't think I can handle another game of Jagielka saying it into no man's land and Williams struggling to move.

Imagine what Agüero and Jesus would do to them two.
Maybe we will play three at the back with Holgate.

At the highest level?

CL qualifiers, Europa league, is that not an high standards? International level he's got goals. How about Belotti, he's done it in one season in Italy and not Europe, but I bet you would have him. Let's face, like a lot of others, cos he did turd at Blackburn your against us being interested in him.

It's gonna be a balancing act IF Koeman doesn't get a genuine DM in?! Barry as gone, will McCarthy follow? If he does then surely we need to get someone in? But if not, I'd like to see us chop and change both Schneiderlin & Gueye around from game to game depending on who we play. Let Gueye sit and be the holding mid and use Schneiderlin as the deep lying pl
I'm a fan of people using Kalinic's time at Blackburn as a tool to beat him with.

It was like 8 years ago wasn't it??

For me mate. His time in Ukraine showed he was not good enough. Never saw him in Italy like, but unless he massively improved I'd hope we stay clear.

I'm a fan of people using Kalinic's time at Blackburn as a tool to beat him with.

It was like 8 years ago wasn't it??

And that's exactly what people are doing. He was 20 and raw back then and trying to get goals for a poor Blackburn side. It's as if he's not improved in the space of 8-9 years. Ridiculous. A lot of em won't of even seen him play for Blackburn or remember. He actually wasn't that bad a player, just not prolific. He moved on and improved massively and he's now a decent striker and better player.

For me mate. His time in Ukraine showed he was not good enough. Never saw him in Italy like, but unless he massively improved I'd hope we stay clear.

A 1 goal in every 2.5 games record in Ukraine isn't bad, and he's gone to Italy, a tougher league, and has the same record. He's a much better player than the one that was at Blackburn that's for sure. He'd of been a decent buy but he seems set on going to Milan so on to,the next one....

Status
Not open for further replies.