Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Window opens in five weeks. That is the time we must know for sure who's staying and who wants out. Whoever wants out regardless of length of contract must be told you will be going nowhere until we have a replacement we want in place. I hope we have a list of targets for any scenario, because as I've said before, we only want to buy better players that will improve us in any given position, and then any players replaced who are staying will become the competition along with the emerging talent coming through.

Actually it opens in 16 days, on june 9.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10862752/when-does-the-transfer-window-open

....bit of a roundup from this mornings rumour pages;

- Ballague suggests Barcelona are ready to activate the Deulofeu buy-back clause even though they are yet to appoint the Enrique successor.

- Spurs are strong favourites (Skybet) to sign Everton target, Joshua King from Bournemouth.

- Football London confirm Everton's £3m bid for youngster Josh Bowler but QPR are holding out for more.

- Various Spanish outlets report Sandro is off to Atletico.

- 4th Official suggests Everton are readying a bid for Leicester keeper Schmeichel.
And the window doesn't even open for another month. Lol

You forget the ? at the end of the question in this somewhat off-topic post.

My pleasure,
Tyrannical Police Chief ;)

Good grammar points Andrew, but the subjects of Weasels and transfer rumours are intrinsically linked.

When do you think Rooney is signing?

we should be prepared to spend say 150k a week on maybe 1 or 2 players but Sigurdsson is not at that level and i dont think ever would. Lukaku if he signs a new deal would be.

I love Sigurdsson and think he'd be a great signing, but even I don't think he deserves 150k p/w. That should be reserved for absolutely game changing signings. He's welcome to stay at Swansea and face another relegation battle rather than European footy if he wants to be that greedy.

Reactions: dav
Why are people still mentioning Sandro? Wasn't it already confirmed he's going to Atlético or have I missed something?

Good grammar points Andrew, but the subjects of Weasels and transfer rumours are intrinsically linked.

When do you think Rooney is signing?

I'll respond on Monday dear boy, wouldn't want to be accused of dodging the weasel filter now would I ? lollol
Slaps own wrist for being mildly off-topic.

I'll respond on Monday dear boy, wouldn't want to be accused of dodging the weasel filter now would I ? lollol
Slaps own wrist for being mildly off-topic.

No no no opinions are absolutely fine. Speculation fine too.

We are merely keep tags on the summer movements of the ITK weasels

So if you said

"I think Rooney will sign for us" or "I hope Wayne signs for us the superblue" - no weasel points

If you said

"I've heard from a source that Wayne has already agreed to join us next season" or similar that's 5 Weasel Points, but then god willing he signs you move from Weasel Points to Mole10

Status
Not open for further replies.