Summer 2024 transfer thread.

Been thinking of the changes in PSR.

So as much as we know, on the new system is that next year will be under the current PSR rules - so that takes into account financial year 23/24 and that finishes on June 30th this year.

What the deal after that, is there any point caring about PSR this summer, for financial year 24/25, if there is going to be a new PSR system in 25/26.

Not that we have any money like.
Possibly not, which is great, but we don't know the details yet and I still struggle to believe that the big clubs are going to surrender their advantage and let Newcastle go crazy from 1st July

….i imagine the club will publish its ‘retained list’ soon, so we’ll know if the likes of Young, Gomes and Harrison are being released. Not sure much will happen with new contracts given the ownership situation although I understand we have a season option on Gueye.

….i imagine the club will publish its ‘retained list’ soon, so we’ll know if the likes of Young, Gomes and Harrison are being released. Not sure much will happen with new contracts given the ownership situation although I understand we have a season option on Gueye.
Harrison is on loan, do we include loan players on our released list?

Actually wouldn't surprise me because I think dyche has a bit of a thing for the man u academy but this lad has looked atrocious each time I've watched him
He looked good pre Christmas time/earlier on in the season but yeah he has drifted and looked a bit meh the last couple of months. I think there is a decent player there with a bit of work, better than a Keane or Godfrey but no Branthwaite basically.

15th June last year.

So at least 6 weeks away yet.

Play Offs will be over so we will probably know where we stand regarding Harrison by then.