STUBHUB and EVERTON FC DUPING CUSTOMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Devil's Advocate, how do you know they knew it would be moved, and if they did why didn't you? :oops:

More helpfully, if you have no luck with them there is a thread for selling spare tickets here: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...-spares-requests-face-value-only.51495/unread
Hi they knew because I bought the tickets after the carabao cup final match with Manchester City was announced for February 24. I found out later but they knew at the time they sold me the ticket. They continued to advertise sale for wrong date for many days. When they knew.

Hi they knew because I bought the tickets after the carabao cup final match with Manchester City was announced for February 24. I found out later but they knew at the time they sold me the ticket. They continued to advertise sale for wrong date for many days. When they knew.
If Stubhub knew you must have known too . Everybody knew it was unlikely we would play Man City on the 23rd as they were very likely to be in the Caraboa final.This was well known for weeks in advance.

You do im afraid,bit annoying but it does stop folks trying to get in cheap.im a fan of the site and always buy my tickets there, meet loads of different characters every time

I use it loads too. Yeah there’s idiots selling tickets for like £90 but just don’t buy those ones!

To be fair ,Stubhub works very well .I found out yesterday I couldn't get to the Wolves game and listed my ST at less than face value.It sold within an hour. The bad press comes when fans list their tickets at silly prices.
The bigger problem is when the games get re-arranged and overseas fans get caught out .I do have sympathy for our friend from the US and I would suggest he rings the club box office and explain his problem. Maybe the club would try and sell his seats on the OS. They did it for me once for a sold out match when they knew they could find buyers. Worth a try ?

I am an Everton fan living in the US.
Stubhub sold me two tickets for (then) Feb 23 match against Manchester City fully knowing that match would not take place on that date.
They used false advertising of the date knowingly. The match has been moved forward to February 6. Even knowing that they continued to advertise and sell tickets for Feb 23.
This was not unexpected or force majeure.
They will not refund, they will not even allow me to re-list the tickets (at a lower price) in the EvertonFC - Stubhub site.
This is really not Ok.
WOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.