Starting 11 - who misses out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGWToffee

Player Valuation: £6m
With the existing squad, Lampard 4-3-3 and the 4 new additions how do you think we’ll line up the next 18 games with a fully fit squad?

Pickford

Patterson Mina Godfrey Mykolenko

Allan

VDB Alli

Richarlison DCL Gray

Subs
Gordon
Doucoure ?
Townsend
Gomes

With the existing squad, Lampard 4-3-3 and the 4 new additions how do you think we’ll line up the next 18 games with a fully fit squad?

Pickford

Patterson Mina Godfrey Mykolenko

Allan

VDB Alli

Richarlison DCL Gray

Subs
Gordon
Doucoure ?
Townsend
Gomes
There is way too much focus on this. How many times have we started with the same 11 in years? It will change week to week and we will have a decent bench for a change

Not sure myko and patterson will play regularly yet, but otherwise reckon you are right though more a 4 2 3 1 with Alli 10 and dvb deeper.
Yes, the $64,000 question is what Lampard will do at LB and RB. Playing the kids is his style, but we also have to stay up first, which requires winning a bunch of the upcoming games against the bottom half.

When there’s a new manager I always think they’ll bring in all of their new signings or a youngster but there’s always one player from the old regime who has stank the gaff out for ages who makes it in to the first 11.

When there’s a new manager I always think they’ll bring in all of their new signings or a youngster but there’s always one player from the old regime who has stank the gaff out for ages who makes it in to the first 11.
Please tell me you don't mean Iwobi...

I’ll call this now - Mykolenko and Patterson won’t be in the same team this season. (Cup games notwithstanding)

I’ll call this now - Mykolenko and Patterson won’t be in the same team this season. (Cup games notwithstanding)
If they perform well in the cup games tho. They will get starts in the league. I personally think Patterson breaks in to the team soon and stays in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.