Squad Overhaul - Limited Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChris23

Player Valuation: £50k
I'm interested in people opinions on what our overall squad and first 11 could look like next season. i've included what i thought was our best 11 last season (when fit) and what the line up could look like opening game. I don't think the first 11 can or will change that much.

Looking at our squad we are overloaded in central midfield and centre half so wouldn't expect dyche to improve those positions.

i do think a number 10, winger & fullback ideally left back must be priority. we are also lacking in a decent backup for Jordan if he did get injured so possibly a loan move for a goal keeper if we have a slot free.

1687883763938.png
1687884031979.png

I like him but will he start ahead of gueye ( i think he has one more season in him) and doucoure was a different player second half of last season. if we don't bring a number 10 in then garner or iwobi would slot into the midfield 3 i would suspect. thanks for you reply.

McNeil isn’t going anywhere - I don’t think Hudson-odoi would be a good signing. He’s not good enough for prem.

And that defence gives me nightmares… I’m sure ward prowes would be ok…but we simply can’t afford him. I think we need more,

And first too!!
no i expect Mcneil to stay but think more competition will be brought in on the wide areas. thanks for replying.

In truth that defence will leak goals, and I don’t see any new striker so that we actually have someone to score the odd goal when DCL pulls his hamstring or does his ACL whilst washing his hair during pre-season.
A striker has to be the priority over any other positions.
If opponents don’t fear you and don’t believe you’ll score goals, they pressure you. Our defence isn’t able to withstand 90 mins of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.