Southampton Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool to Southampton is about 4 hours, for the UK that is quite a while to travel to a football match. 8 hours there and back takes up 1/3 of your day.
its just the size difference is vastly different in the US so its all perspective really lol my uni is 5 hours from home and in the same state lol that being said thats quite a journey and i applaud all the blues making the journey down! hopefully its an easy ride back with 3 points

its just the size difference is vastly different in the US so its all perspective really lol my uni is 5 hours from home and in the same state lol that being said thats quite a journey and i applaud all the blues making the journey down! hopefully its an easy ride back with 3 points
5 hours? kinell you are dedicated. dedication pays off though so yep hopefully the blues get the 3 points!

5 hours? kinell you are dedicated. dedication pays off though so yep hopefully the blues get the 3 points!
it's not too bad. only have to make the trip every couple months, live up here at uni most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.